Odubang ~ Games on the Web
Games on the Web: Odubang
Top Games :: Chronon :: Orbox B :: Fly or Die :: Aces High :: Hapland 3 :: Runescape :: Win Prizes

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Odubang

Odubang is another point and click puzzle adventure like hapland 3. And like Hapland 3, you need to get your stick figure adventurer through the maze of puzzles and traps. Each level isn't particularly hard to figure out, but it should keep you occupied for a while, trying to figure out where to move next without getting killed.

Hint: Try doing the opposite of what you just did. If you had to run across quickly a large space to avoid dying, your next step will probably be short.

Play Odubang at mofunzone.com.

Categorize this under: Adventure, Puzzle

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:02 PM

    This was cool. At least I could complete it by myself unlike Hapland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Hapland was extremely difficult to figure out. I lost count of the number of times I had my lever man fall into that pond and get eaten. And then the timing on that last sequence was a real pain!

    ReplyDelete