Roly Poly ~ Games on the Web
Games on the Web: Roly Poly
Top Games :: Chronon :: Orbox B :: Fly or Die :: Aces High :: Hapland 3 :: Runescape :: Win Prizes

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Roly Poly

Roly Poly lets you roll a hedgehog through the maze. Just avoid all the traps, spikes, arrows, bombs, etc... along the way, as they can be deadly.

Just click anywhere in the circle to rotate the wheel. This will get the hedgehog rolling in the right direction. If you have issues, you may need to reduce the quality.

When you go to the site, and you have a pop-up blocker, you may get an error message. Look to the left where the link for Roly Poly is. Click on that and you will be able to play within that window. Otherwise, I'm not sure any hints or tips are necessary for this one. But if you get stuck on any levels, let me know and I'll help as much as I can.

Categorize this under: Puzzle

Play Roly Poly at Nitrome. I spotted this game at jayisgames.

No comments:

Post a Comment