Grow Nano v0 ~ Games on the Web
Games on the Web: Grow Nano v0
Top Games :: Chronon :: Orbox B :: Fly or Die :: Aces High :: Hapland 3 :: Runescape :: Win Prizes

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Grow Nano v0

Grow Nano is another game from eyezmaze. This one is different from his most successful series, 'Grow'. And to be truthful, I'm not all that crazy about this one. I like his Grow series more than I like his 'make it grow' games.

Scroll down so that the bottom of the playing field is in complete view before starting. Then follow the hotspots around the screen and click on them. Notice that you have a timer at the bottom that keeps going down. So click faster if you want to get to the ending. You'll know you're there when the crowd cheers in the background, but that's all the reward you are going to get.

Categorize this under: Puzzle

Play Grow Nano V.0 at eyezmaze.

Update: I just have Hapland on the brain lately. Thanks, anonymous for pointing that out.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    Hapland series was developped by Robin Allen from Foon (UK). This one was developped by On from Eyesmaze (JP).
    Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm just slow today... Fixed it in the post, thanks, Anonymous. Where can I send the tip? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:45 PM

    There's now another version of this game on the EyeMaze site, where, instead of a timer, you have to find the hidden points and click them. I'm kinda trying to find a walkthrough.... I can't find the last point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denryuu... I'm not sure I can do a walkthrough for vol 1? It's kind of hard to type out where each spot is. If you played vol 0, you should have a general idea of how the building should end up, so that might help you find each spot.

    The best tip I can give is to turn the sound on. If you run the mouse over a spot, you'll hear a ding, even if you're moving too fast to see the circle.

    See the new post on grow nano vol.1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:48 PM

    that's fun!

    ReplyDelete